Whats'up

Haha. What will be in the future?
Que sera sera whatever will be will be the future not us to see, que sera sera.

Serious, i am curious about my future. How will my life end up like? What will i be in future? How's my life.

I feel like i wanna be a teacher. Coz yeah, who don't wanna get saving to world after, always be in someone's prayer. Wow! What a wonderful life. Also, the feeling of making someone understand about something are just soooo suprising amazing. Plus, i can talk all days. I can mingle with students. I have the chance to build the nation. I'm the one who will set the students if i really want to. I'm a powerful person. Forgeting the small pay, it is totally nice and great to be a teacher. Well, if your teaching experiences are not suck. Huhu.

Once i feel like i wanna pursue my study as high as i can then marry a wealthy or maybe just a man who can afford life without having his wife to work to lessen his burden. I hope so. Kind of interesting life too. Spending my time all days, 24/7 working and giving pleasure to every of my family members. I have more time to take a great care of my children. Know who their friends are and minimizing bad effect that enviroment will give to them. Always check on their activities, teach them as much as i can. Eerything that i have to build sparkling kids, when the other kids are quite gloomy and not having enough family's affction. Totally worthy to invest time for my saving in the next life. Yeah i know i do a great choice by choosing to be a full time housewife. Every day i can make sure my children get enough nutrients, they'll have breakfast, a full of energy breakfast, not just breads and some cereal stuff. I can prepare lunch and they can taste my cook as soon as they come back from school. They will not skip the lunch like i do. Huhu.

Back then, i always want to be a doctor. Thinking about being a doctor because of the pay and the job opportunity, i noticed that i never give a thought about why i want to be a doctor. Like my mind go wanders thinking the probability or imagining me being a teacher and else. Become a doctor to dakwah. Dakwah people during the treatment. Maybe it's good. But i donmt know why, the instinct can not feel the bliss of being a doctor. Plus, i always sleepy during biology time and i memorize like nothing perfectly. I dont know if being a doctor is the best occupation i will have. People said, kind of wasting the brain as u have a brilliant one. Umm yeah. But it is just a beinf doctor in this entire life is brilliant? No it isnt yaaa. Yeah i know. Thinkinf about being a dr with busy life dont sounds good to me. I dont wanna be a dentist. But i wanna increase people's aware about going to hospital when they feel ubder the weather. How could someone suffering any disease and still dont want to cidit tge hospital. Huhu i hope i can turn sonething into good things when i in sntging. Hopefully.

Or maybe i can be a lawyer. I want to talkkkkkk. Huhu allah, guide me to tge true path. Thankssss

Comments